Thursday, April 3, 2008

Think positively...

Today morning was our FT quiz 2. I thought it won't be so difficult. But, when i reached the calculation and multiple choice question parts, oh...the questions were so tricky. I cant do it, even the easy formula i also cant remember as my brain always not function very well..so bad !!! hopefully the questions for final exam will not so complicated..otherwise it really will drive me crazy...

Dr. Han was here. We thought he will arrived at Setapak around 12 sth. But, we wait for him for few hours. Finally, at 2 pm, he was in the campus.. we met him at admin block and have a discussion about our draft. However, we just have around 15 minutes to spend wit him..he was so busy wit his master students. now is the second last week..and next friday is the due date for the submission of the thesis. i still got a lot of corrections waiting me to do. So, I have to pray harder for the God to assist me and support me through the journey of these few coming weeks,especially during my final exam. waahahahah...

This is the first time i blogging..thanks to ah Chad who encourage me to start it..(^0^)

4 comments:

ONE STOP NEST said...

finally u started your blog.noob enuff...haha...continue your good jobs and just stated out your feeling and emotion inside your blog so that i can read it.

*liLiAn* said...

Thanks for ur support, noob!

Zh1nG said...

Xiao lian, u really like pink colour a lot neh... haha~! write more blogs to share with us~!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Oh...now I become "Ah Chad"
BUT I prefer "Chad".

I get this blogging idea from FT lecturer as she ask us to write a diary for each lab report to release stress.

Beside, hanyoung will got more chance to read the noob's thinking

Bwahaha!