Sunday, April 6, 2008

Moody Sunday

Tomorrow is Monday. Again, I have to go back to the hectic campus life..I hate this coming week because it is the time for the lecturers to distribute back our mid-term test and quizzes. But, I have prepared myself well for receiving this bad results.

Doing the FT report..but stuck in the middle..no idea for how to discuss the results.. and 2 more lab tests is waiting for me to do revision..

It is so tiring and stress for this last semester. This semester was full loaded with FYP draft, assignments, mid-term tests, quizzes.....But i just need to tolerate for another 1 month only. After final exam, i can do wat i want, enjoy my life to the fullesst. However, after this study life , it is another path of my life..and i wonder wat my future will be..

0 comments: