Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Luck!

Have been to KL for almost 2 weeks. That is not the place for me to work since the life in kl is so hectic. But then if i really cant get a job in my hometown, i will still consider to work in KL. No choice and only KL has the opportunity for me to earn money. Everything, every corner of KL need the $$$ to survive. and of cause a car is a must for me to travel to work. No public transport is there for me to reach the workplace. I have spend quite a lot during shopping and i need money to shop since now is megasales. Haha...Tomorrow is another interview and this job is based in Kota Bharu. I can save a lot if i work in KB since here don have many shopping mall for me to shop. and i no need to seperate again wit young and my parents. I wan the good luck for me to success in this coming interview. All the best for me ya~

1 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Of "cause" you will success in your interview if you really want to! Haha

Goodluck then~