Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blesss me~

Wat is my future will be? i'm so confused about it..since i'm jobless from 1 month ago. Is it so difficult to get a job for this course? perhaps i had made the wrond decision since 4 years ago. i should choose the other course instead of this Biotechnology. Feel so bek chek now...this is the 1st time i'm so keen of finding job. i don wan waste my time doing nothing at home. i wan wake up early in the morning and finish job at late evening. i wan myself to be busy so that my life wont be so dull. Will i change my thinking after i start working? hahaha..

1 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Hey hey, it would be too late if you really think that you choose the wrong thing ar.

As long as you changed your mind, think positively, sure it will be easier :)
Not only you that are jobless. I'm sure there are 8/10 of ppl jobless now...

I heard jobfair will have more opportunity for us. You can go and try if there is any available jobfair

Or else, continue study maximum 2 more years until you are a Master as it is easier to get job ;p
But not for me the 1 that don't really like study~

Take care ~